Event Rules & Release for Vendors
1. This year's event will be held at the Red Barn located along HWY 15, Shattuck, OK 73858, on Saturday October 7th, 2017.
2. Set up from 5:00-8:00 pm on Friday night or 7:30-8:45 am on Saturday morning. The show hours will be Saturday 9:00-3:00 pm. Teardown can start at 3:00 pm and must be completed by 5:00 pm.
3. No deposits will be accepted. Payment must be made in full to reserve a rental space. All proceeds from sales go to the vendor.
4. The event committee reserves the right to refuse any display or items for sale deemed inappropriate.
5. Once Vendor's registration is accepted, all fees are non-refundable. Vendor agrees to pay the Shattuck Chamber of Commerce $35 for any returned checks.
6. Each vendor is responsible for its/his/her own money, cash box, and sales receipts. The Shattuck Chamber of Commerce will not provide this service or make change.
7. Check in & parking: Please stop by the check-in booth located inside the Multipurpose Building of the Red Barn. You may unload near your booth and then move your car to the parking area.
8. Donations: The Chamber will be holding a raffle and we are asking for each vendor to donate an item for the raffle. This is not mandatory but it would really be appreciated. Donated items will be collected the morning of the show.
9. The Shattuck Chamber of Commerce will not be liable for any damages or injury to persons or property, sustained by conditions or activities on the premises.
10. Vendors are responsible for protecting their property and merchandise from damage or loss.
11. Collection, reporting, and payment of Oklahoma state sales tax is solely the responsibility of the vendor. The Shattuck Chamber of Commerce accepts no responsibility for sales tax collection.
I have read the rules & regulations for the Shattuck Chamber of Commerce Red Barn Expo and agree to abide by the established rules. I understand that if I do not abide by the rules & regulations, I will be asked to remove all merchandise and a refund will not be issued. I realize that if I cancel my registration, I will not be issued a refund. I hereby release the Shattuck Chamber of Commerce and its employees and volunteers from all responsibility in the event of a personal injury, or loss, damage or theft of merchandise.