Youth Art Exhibit Guidelines & Rules:
1. Child-friendly & age appropriate art is to be entered.
2. All ages, up to 18 years old are welcome to enter.
3. Art must be an original creation made solely by the artist.
4. All entries must not have any personal identifying information on the front of the art. Initials are acceptable.
5. The artist’s name & age should be placed on the back, upper right-hand corner or on bottom of the entry.
6. An entry fee of $5.00 per entry will be charged. Sponsorships may be available. Please inquire if needed.
7. There is no limit on the number of entries one artist may submit for the event.
8. Each entry needs to have a separate Registration Form submitted.
9. Entry piece of art must be delivered to the Senior Center by April 16th.